23 November 2011

All done!!! - ezani



I have completed my task at Semyung University. I was explain about project phase one previously. Second phase(Synthesis) was successful done on  1st November 2011. This phase need my understanding to convert behavioral statement to verilog gate code.


behavioral statement code

behavioral test vector

verilog gate code

during  Synthesis Presentation


After that, I was proceed to phase 3(Layout) which is I need to design layout using Astro tools from verilog gate code. The task completed on 7th November 2011. 

layout chip for touch sensor chip

during layout presentation


On 8 November 2011, I was visited by Miss Suhaili Dinn and Miss Norhidayu Salimi for evaluation. I was present about my project, sub task and all activities conducted at Semyung University.



Miss Suhaili and us with Semyung University dean




during lecturer visit presentation

Thanks to UniKL MIIT that give me opportunities to join this program. To UniKL MIIT dean; Dr. Roslan Ismail, thanks because trust me in order to complete this program. To all UniKL lecturer, thanks for your support especially Madam Suriana, Madam Wida, Madam Ramona, Madam Robiah, Miss Suhaili and Miss Norhidayu..Not forget to En Megat and Madam Ozzi for your kindness.. 

I have one week free time to complete my INTRA report. Next week I will start mini project. :)


Till then..see you on the next entry..^_^

1 comment:

  1. Salam.. nak tanya... akak dari Unikl miit ke? akak smbung dgree di koreA?

    ReplyDelete