20 October 2011

Nurmalidyana Duties and Tasks

안녕하십니까

Duties and Task (September)


Bloom Filter Project :


I was assigned to Database Encryption by applying Bloom Filter. The duration to complete the project is before the semester end. I need to study about the bloom filter and I need to present it when Seminar every Monday with Professor and teammates. 

During the seminar, I was presenting the Theory and Practice of Bloom Filters for Distributes Systems and Network Application of Bloom Filter for my research before implementing into MS SQL.




 My first Seminar presentation




My second seminar presentation

After conducting two (2) seminars, I completely understand the theory part by variants of the Bloom Filters and the application used.

Reference book for Database System

For the project, Professor Kim Ji Hong asked me to create the random database and applying the Bloom Filter. After that, performance of the database is being tested. Bloom filters are a general aid for network processing and improving the performance and scalability of distributed systems. Professor Kim Ji Hong will evaluate my progress of the project during the seminar that I conduct.

***Current progress of my project is to installation Microsoft SQL Server, explore MS SQL and study the commands.

Attending classes in Semyung University :

Besides that, Semyung University had assigned me to Korean for International student’s class, Korean Corporate Business and Management class and JSP Web Programming class. I need to attend those classes and do some assignments and homework’s are given by the Professor.
 

 Korean for International students class

 Multi language taught in this class

Korean for International student’s class is compulsory for International students for adapting the Korean life for ease and easy purposes. In this class, the Professor taught about the Languages and the purpose to learn language. The important things that I really grateful was to learn multi language such as Japanese, Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia and Korean at the same time.

 JSP Web Programming class

JSP Web Programming class had been taught using Eclipse for programming task. This class gives me benefit because I gain new knowledge since I’m not in the field of programming. The Professor gives an assignment for replacing the middle semester examination.

Korean Corporate Business and Management class

Korean Corporate Business and Management class was a good benefit for me because in this class I’m gaining new knowledge’s from friends and the Professor. In the class, the general information’s are being shared together. It was so good to be in this class.

others :

 Visiting Chemical safety Engineering laboratory

 with Professor Ha and Professor Kim




My place at Information Security Lab (ISEC)



Me during answering Midterm examination



좋은 하루 되세요

Reported by;



No comments:

Post a Comment